史上最全日常口语可直接秒杀老外,赶紧背下来。

  • 时间:2017-6-5  
  • 作者:  
  • 来源:创就处

同学们有没有跟老外聊天时会很容易词穷聊不下去?今天教你一些最常用的日常口语,让你轻松跟老外聊下去。

你到底想说什么?   What are you trying to say?   

别胡闹了。   Don’t be silly.   

你近视多少度?     How strong are your glasses?

没有别的原因。   Just because.   

这不是我所盼望的。   It isn’t the way I hoped it would be.   

你永远猜不到。   You will never guess.   

众人对此束手无措。   No one could do anything about it.   

深感事情不妙。   I saw something deeply disturbing.   

要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。   Money is a good servant but a bad master.   

我正忙着。   I am not available.   

别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。   Never say die, it’s a piece of cake.   

别担心,很快你就会习惯的。   Don’t worry, you’ll get use to it soon.   

我明白你的感受。   I know how you feel.   

胜败乃兵家常事。   You win some, you lose some.   

不要逃避现实。   Don’t bury your head in the sand.   

我没想到你干得这么好。   I didn’t expect you did such a good job.   

你做得挺顺利。   You are coming alone well.   

她的身材真棒。   She is well-build.

脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要   Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.

你看起来很清纯              You look neat and fresh.

你的气质很好。   You have a beautiful personality.

我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。   I wish I had all the time I’d ever wasted, so I could waste it all over again. 

我喜欢你以前的样子。   I like you the way you were.   

你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。   You two go ahead to the movie without me, I don’t want to be a third wheel.   

你过奖啦。   You flatter me immensely.   

你不应该随意评论别人。   You should be slow to judge others.   

如有任何错误,请你原谅。   I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake.   

你认识她多久了?   How long have you known her?   

一见钟情   It was love at first sight.   

我要复习功课啦。   I’d better hit the books.

直言不讳   a piece of one’s mind   

他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”   He gave me a piece of mind, "don’t shift responsibility onto others."   

水火不容的生活   a cat and dog life

这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。   The husband and his wife are always quarrelling, and they are leading a cat and dog life.

我太粗心了。   It was most careless of me.   

真是始料不及。   It was quite by accident.   

你有心上人吗?   Do you have anyone in mind?   

潦倒的生活    a dog’s life   

这个人生活潦倒。   The man lived a dog’s life.